Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2019

Jal


Every day I am trying to understand myself
Every day, it is a new day, it is a new me
Every day, I feel I know everything
Every day, I feel I know nothing
Every day, I know what I want
Every day, I am not sure about my wants
Every day, it is a push to make a difference
Every day, there is a pull to relax and do nothing
Every day, I fall in love
Every day, I tell myself there is nothing like love
Every day, I want to be good
Every day, I want to be evil
Every day, I want to connect
Every day, I want to be aloof
Every day, I feel submerged
Every day, I feel afloat
Am I any different from water?
I am rigid like ice
Yet flexible like flowing water
I am good when I save lives
Yet evil when I take lives
I know how to make everything pure
Yet make it messy when I mix-up with mud
People say I am in danger
I say I am the danger
I can be boiling hot
Yet cool and calm most of the times
physically, mentally and emotionally
I am water

No comments:

Post a Comment